Motel, Hotel & Bed & Breakfast Insurance
The hospitality industry has unique insurance needs. If you own and operate a hotel, motel, or bed and breakfast, you need a unique hotel motel insurance that offers coverage for this specialized business.
Check in to save insurance premiums with this program for establishments providing lodging, meals and other services. Type of accounts include, but not limited to, dude ranches, hotels, motels, motor inns, resorts, tourist cabins and tourist courts.
- Primary Limits up to $3,000,000 Occurrence/Aggregate
- Hired and/or Non-owned Auto
- Innkeeper’s Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Medical Payments Coverage – $5,000 Limit
- Additional Interests
- $250 deductible required for Innkeepers Liability only
- Basic, Broad or Special Form
- Replacement Cost or ACV
- Business Income
- Equipment Breakdown
- Accounts Receivable
- Computer Equipment
- Contractor’s Equipment
- Outside Signs
- Valuable Papers
- Food Spoilage
- Inside the Premises – Theft of Money and Securities
- Inside the Premises – Robbery or Safe Burglary of Other Property
- Outside the Premises
Let us help you choose a policy that will fit your individual needs. Protecting your assets, whether personal, business, or both, is our goal. A well-chosen policy can lessen the impact of some of life’s most common, yet unforeseen perils. We’re here to help when you are considering purchasing this insurance from us.
Find the right plan for your business
Talk to us today about hospitality insurance today.
Protecting you and your family throughout all the seasons of your life